FUNGISOLVE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products
NDC Code: 70242-107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
can prevent recurrence of most athlete's foot
relieves sympotoms of athelete's foot including itching, burning, cracking and scaling.
For external use only
- children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
too much irritation occurs or irratation gets worse
avoid contact with the eyes or mouth. If eye contacts occurs, rinse eyes thoroughtly with water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily morning and night
- supervis children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes: wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day.
store between 20 to 25 C (68 to 77)F
do not accept if safety seal is torn broken or missing.
Ceteareth-6, cety stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, PEG-20 cetyl/stearyl ether, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium m-bisulfite, stearyl alcohol.
Call 305 2618762 M-F 9AM to 4PM Eastern Time
Essential Productd Miami, FL, 33126 www.essentialproductsusa.com
|FUNGISOLVE TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Registrant - Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products (059741071)|
|Dannso Corp./d.b.a. Essential Products||059741071||LABEL(70242-107)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(70242-107)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)