Meaningful Beauty Blemish Treatment
Medically reviewed on April 20, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 5g in 100g
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 70605-015
Benzoyl peroxide 5%
Acne treatment Gel
for the management of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylpropanediol, Steareth-2, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-21, Polyquaternium-37, Allantoin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.
Within US 1-800-490-4134
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Contains 5% prescription-
grade Benzoyl Peroxide
- Designed to help restore
softness and clarity to the skin
- Specially formulated to absorb
excess oil and clear
emergency blemishes fast
- Helps to clear up existing
blemishes and prevent new
ones from forming
|MEANINGFUL BEAUTY BLEMISH TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (948861877)|