Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 1, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 1mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-643
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
1 oz. (30 mL)
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- runny nose
- itching of nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis
- May cause excitability, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- to make a child drowsy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- may cause drowsiness
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosage
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||4 mL (4 dropperfuls)|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||2 mL (2 dropperfuls)|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
- use only with enclosed dropper
- do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product
Take under guidance of
|Children 2 to under|
6 years of age
|1 mL (1 dropperful)
|Children under 2 years|
Take every 4 to 6 hours.
Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, FD&C blue #1, glycerin, masking agent, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|
More about Vanamine PD (diphenhydramine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español