Famotidine by Aurohealth LLC
Medically reviewed on Sep 10, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 20mg
Labeler: Aurohealth LLC
NDC Code: 58602-706
Famotidine USP 20 mg
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from moisture
carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide and yellow iron oxide.
Tips for Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
JUST ONE TABLET prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages.
Do not use if carton is open or if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn.
2572 Brunswick Pike
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Made in India
*Compare to the Active Ingredient
of Maximum Strength Pepcid® AC
Just One Tablet!
Prevents & Relieves Heartburn
Due to Acid Indigestion
famotidine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||650381903||ANALYSIS(58602-706), MANUFACTURE(58602-706)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.