Assured Epsom Salt by Hefei Yatai Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE HEPTAHYDRATE 100g in 100g
Labeler: Hefei Yatai Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51140-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Magnesium Sulfate (heptahydrate) 100% Saline laxative
- For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
If pregnant or bread feeding, aska a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In Case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste.
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 4 level teaspoons (10 to 20 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 year - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 year - consult a doctor
|ASSURED EPSOM SALT
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - Hefei Yatai Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (654641724)|
|Registrant - Hefei Yatai Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd. (654641724)|
|Hefei Yatai Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||654641724||manufacture(51140-101)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.