Mucus Relief DM Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL
NDC Code: 42507-505
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of botherosme mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
do not use more than directed
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 20 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
*COMPARE TO the Active Ingredients in Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® DM Max
Dextromethorphan HBr-Cough Suppressant
- Controls Cough
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
- 4-Hour Dosing
- Ages 12 +
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® DM Max.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: HY-VEE, INC.
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Hy-Vee (006925671)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.