Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 26, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TRIPROLIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.313mg in 1mL
Labeler: GM Pharmaceuticals, INC
NDC Code: 58809-485
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Triprolidine HCl 0.313 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- runny nose
- itching of nose and throat
- itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis
- May cause excitability, especially in children
- if you or your children are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor
- with any other product containing triprolidine.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- may cause drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosage
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over||8 mL (8 dropperfuls)|
|Children 6 to 12 years of age||4 mL (4 dropperfuls)|
|Children under 6 years of age||Ask a doctor|
- use only with enclosed dropper
- do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product
Take under guidance of Health Professionals.
|Children 4 months to under 2 years of age||1 mL (1 dropperful)
|Children 2 to under 4 years of age||2 mL (2 dropperfuls)
|Children 4 to under 6 years of age||3 mL (3 dropperfuls)|
Take every 6 hours.
Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol solution
GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Arlington, TX 76015
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if
triprolidine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - GM Pharmaceuticals, INC (793000860)|