Mucus Relief by HealthLife of USA LLC
Medically reviewed on June 5, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: HealthLife of USA LLC
NDC Code: 69517-119
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus
ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each tablet contains: sodium 1.24 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to heat
- read all product information before using
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, sodium starch glycolate
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM EST or www.healthlifeofusa.com
guaifenesin 400 mg tablet
|Labeler - HealthLife of USA LLC (079656178)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(69517-119)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.