Anticavity Rinse by Walgreen Co
Medically reviewed on January 2, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE .05kg in 100L
Labeler: Walgreen Co
NDC Code: 0363-0014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02%w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seep professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above the 10mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
•store at room temperature
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Distributed by: Walgreen Co., 200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 60015
100% satisfaction guaranteed walgreens.com (c)2015 Walgreen Co.
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Walgreen Co (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.