Plus Pharma Senna Standardized Senna Concentrate 8.6 mg Sennosides Each
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
Labeler: Unit Dose Services
NDC Code: 50436-5165
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and older
||2 tablets once a day
||4 tablets twice a day
|children 6 to under 12 years of age
||1 tablet once a day
||2 tablets twice a day
|children 2 to under 6 years of age
||1/2 tablet once a day
||1 tablet twice a day
|children under 2 years
||ask a doctor
||ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing
Calcium carbonate, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium sulfate, stearic acid, triacetin.
If you have any questions or comments,or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 795-9775.
|PLUS PHARMA SENNA
STANDARDIZED SENNA CONCENTRATE 8.6 MG SENNOSIDES EACH
sennosides tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Unit Dose Services (831995316)|
|Registrant - Unit Dose Services (831995316)|
|Unit Dose Services||831995316||REPACK(50436-5165)|