DuSel Psoriasis Dead Sea Salt Therapy
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Nanovita One LLC
NDC Code: 70656-739
Salicylic Acid 2.00%
For relief or controls the symptoms of psoriasis.
For external use only
- if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to Salicylic Acid
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If conditions worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a physician.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your physician before using this product. Stop and ask a doctor if irritation becomes
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with athin layer one to three times a day.Because excessive drying of the skinmay occur, start with one applicationdaily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3times daily if needed or as directed bya doctor. If bothersome dryness orpeeling occurs, reduce application toonce a day or every other day.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl
Myristate, Laureth-7, Maris Sal (Dead Sea) Salt, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
|DUSEL PSORIASIS DEAD SEA SALT THERAPY
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Nanovita One LLC (080217774)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 7, 2017
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more