DuSel Psoriasis Dead Sea Salt Therapy
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Nanovita One LLC
NDC Code: 70656-739
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.00%
For relief or controls the symptoms of psoriasis.
For external use only
- if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to Salicylic Acid
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If conditions worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, consult a physician.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- If condition covers a large area of the body, consult your physician before using this product. Stop and ask a doctor if irritation becomes
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with athin layer one to three times a day.Because excessive drying of the skinmay occur, start with one applicationdaily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3times daily if needed or as directed bya doctor. If bothersome dryness orpeeling occurs, reduce application toonce a day or every other day.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Isopropyl
Myristate, Laureth-7, Maris Sal (Dead Sea) Salt, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
|DUSEL PSORIASIS DEAD SEA SALT THERAPY
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Nanovita One LLC (080217774)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 7, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more