Post peel Protectant Vitality Institute
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 7.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Vi Medical Products Inc.
NDC Code: 70484-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Hydrocortisone 1% ................. Anti-itch
- For the temporary relief of of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac
- soaps and detergents cosmetics
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medial help or contact a Poison Control Center rigth away
Stop use and ask a doctor
if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 day or clear up and occur again within a few days, do not use this or any other hydrocortisone products unless you hav consulted a doctor.
- For external use only
- Avoid Contact with eyes
- Adults and children under 2 years of age and older: Appyl to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Demthicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chrysanthemum Pathenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocophoneryl Acetate, Allantoint, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
|POST PEEL PROTECTANT
|Labeler - Vi Medical Products Inc. (063910521)|
|Registrant - VEGE-KURL, INC (021072509)|