Cold and Flu Nighttime by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-140
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 doses of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hours period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 30 mL contains: potassium 5 mg
- each 30 mL contains: Sodium 19 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6,, flavor,high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-248-449-9300 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredients in VICKS® NYQUIL® Cold & Flu
Nighttime Cold & Flu
For Relief of:
Aches | Fever | Cough
Runny Nose & Sneezing
For Ages 12 Years & Over
Alcohol 10 %
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. Vicks® and NyQuil® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serius consequences.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W. Nine Mile
Novi, MI 48376-0995
|COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|