Mylanta Gas Minis Assorted Fruit Flavor
Medically reviewed on December 13, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 125mg
Labeler: Infirst Healthcare Inc.
NDC Code: 62372-801
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 125 mg
Relieves pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
Keep out of the reach of children.
• Adults and children 12 years and older : thoroughly chew 3-6 mini-tablets as needed.
• do not exceed 12 mini-tablets in 24 hours except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
• each dose contains: calcium 75 mg
• protect from heat and moisture
• store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)
adipic acid , carboxymethylcellulose sodium ,D&C red 27 lake, FD&C blue 1 lake, FD &C yellow 6 lake, flavors, hydroxypropyl cellulose, isomalt, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, , silica, sucralose, sucrose, tricalcium phosphate,
call 1-844-695-6624 toll free (English & Spanish)
50 tablets FAST RELIEF ON THE GO
- Fast relief of the bloating , pressure, and discomfort of gas
- Extra Strength, with the #1 selling medicine for gas relief
- Great tasting ,chewable mini-tablets in an on-the-go pack
- Also available in great tasting Arctic Mint & Cherry
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE MYLANTA GAS MINI-TABLETS IF THE BREAKAWAY BAND ON TOP OF CONTAINER IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Mylanta is a registered trademark of McNeil Consumer Pharmaceuticals Co.
Infirst Healthcare Inc.
Westport, CT 06880
©2017 Infirst Healthcare Inc.
KEEP OUTER PACKAGING FOR COMPLETE LABELING
|MYLANTA GAS MINIS ASSORTED FRUIT FLAVOR
simethicone tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Infirst Healthcare Inc. (079159739)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.