Loperamide hydrochloride by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Medically reviewed on April 19, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-314
Loperamide HCl 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
if you have bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
TAKE AS DIRECTED.
LOPERAMIDE 2MG Tablet #12 NDC 76413-314-12
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
loperamide hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-314), RELABEL(76413-314)|