Isopropyl Alcohol by Big Lots
Medically reviewed on Apr 18, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 910mg in 1mL
Labeler: Big Lots
NDC Code: 50594-804
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
isopropyl alcohol 91%
First aid antiseptic
helps prevent the rist of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not inhale
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week
condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Fumes can be acutely irritating to skin, eyes and respiratory system. Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes. Avoid inhaling this product.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will product serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
Manufactured for Big Lots By: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Avenue St. Louis, MO 63114
First Aid Antiseptic
WARNING FLAMMABLE - Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
Use only in a well-ventilated area:
fumes can be harmful
CAUTION: Do not point at self or others;
product will squirt when squeezed.
32 FL OZ (1QT) 946 mL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Big Lots (017885351)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon Inc (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.