Acne Scrub by Big Lots
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 21mg in 1mL
Labeler: Big Lots
NDC Code: 50594-821
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use up to twice daily. Wet face, apply to hands, add water and work into a later. Massage face gently. Rinse well.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, carrageenan, C12-15 alkyl lactate, disodium EDTA, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, polyquaternium-7, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, polysorbate 20, polyvinyl alcohol, propylene glycol, benzalkonium chloride, butylene glycol, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, agar, mica, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, red 30, red 40, ext. violet 2
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Neutorgena Corporation, distributor of Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapfruit Foaming Scrub
Manufactured for Big Lots by Vi-Jon, In.
8515 Page Avenue St. Louis, MO 63114
V#425040 ITEM #821
OIL FREE ACNE WASH
- Helps Fight Breakouts
- Naturally Derived Grapefruit Extract
- Non-polyethylene beads gently buff rough skin into a radioant, beautiful complexion.
4.2 FL OZ (124 mL)
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Big Lots (017885351)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.