DayTime Cold and Cough Childrens
Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0378
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
acesulfame potassium, alcohol, benzoic acid, citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C red #40, maltitol, flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active indredients in Children's Triaminic DayTime Cold & Cough*
Children's triacting daytime Cold & Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg Nasal decongestant
- stuffy nose
for ages 4 to 11
alcohol 0.14 %
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GSK Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Triaminic® DayTime Cold & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP BROKEN OR MISSING.
11865 S. Alameda St
Lynwood, CA 90262
|DAYTIME COLD AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.