Cold and Flu Nighttime by Select Brand Dist.
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Select Brand Dist.
NDC Code: 15127-346
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- runny nose and sneezing
- itchy nose or throat
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- breathing problems
- chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- sedatives or tranquilizers
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as recommended (see overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses in any 24-hour
- use dosage cup provided
- mL= milliliter
|adults & children 12 years and over||30 mL every 6 hrs|
|children 4 to 11 yrs||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 4 yrs||do not use|
- When using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 18 mg
- store at room temperature.
alcohol, citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6,, flavor,high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
For ages 12 years and over
Nighttime Cold & Flu
Acetaminophen-Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr-Cough Suppressant
*Compare to the active ingredients in Vicks®NyQuil®
- Relieves Aches, Fever & Sore Throat
- Controls Cough
- Relieves Runny Nose & Sneezing
FL OZ (mL)
Alcohol 10 %
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil®.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serius consequences.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
SELECT BRANDS® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
|COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Select Brand Dist. (012578514)|