Touchless Care ZINC OXIDE PROTECTANT
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 25g in 100g, DIMETHICONE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Crawford Healthcare, Inc.
NDC Code: 69502-504
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash associated with incontinence - associated dermatitis.
- Protects minor skin irritation due to excess moisture, urine or stool.
- Helps seal out wetness.
Do not use on deep puncture wounds, serious burns, animal bites, or broken skin. For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Cleanse skin area and allow to dry.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray 4-6 inches from skin. No rub-in is required.
- Apply liberally as often as necessary.
Store at 59º F - 87º F (15º C - 30º C)
Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, White Petrolatum
|TOUCHLESS CARE ZINC OXIDE PROTECTANT
touchless care zinc oxide protectant spray
|Labeler - Crawford Healthcare, Inc. (042813710)|
|Cosmetic Creations, Inc.||079375497||manufacture(69502-504), pack(69502-504), label(69502-504)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 13, 2018