Fungistat Max by Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation
Medically reviewed on April 9, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation
NDC Code: 37945-910
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Fungistat topical antifungal spray.
- Cures most tinea pedis (athlete's foot), tinea cruris (jock itch), and tinea corporis (ringworm).
- Relieves itching, burning feet and itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch.
- Clears up most athlete’s foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For Athlete’s Foot: If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For Jock Itch: If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use for diaper rash.
- Flammable – Do not use near open flame or heat source.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Allow product to dry before covering.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For Athlete’s Foot: Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and changes shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For Athlete’s Foot & Ringworm: Use daily for 4 weeks.
- For Jock Itch: Use daily for 2 weeks.
- For Jock Itch: Some discomfort upon application is normal and should fade as product dries. Do not cover until dry.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Arnica Montana, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Undecylenic Acid, Peppermint Oil, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Propionate, Sorbic Acid, Propionic Acid, Thymol, Aloe Vera Leaf.
Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation
4311 South Dr., Houston, TX 77053-4820
Phone: 281.835.8051 M-F 8am-5pm
|Labeler - Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation (072186356)|
|Bio-Medical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Corporation||072186356||manufacture(37945-910)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.