Cough Relief Adult by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-509
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
do not use more than directed
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take recommended dosage or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- shake well before using
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours,|
|children 6 to 11 years of age||5 mL every 6-8 hours not to exceed 4 doses in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 3 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 15 mg
- Minor Throat & Bronchial Irritation
- Impulse to cough
6-8 HOUR RELIEF
FOR AGES 6+
FL OZ (mL)
Dosing Cup Included
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
dextromethorphan hbr liquid
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|