Cold and Flu DayTime by Safeway, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-868
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches & pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious liver damage.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store between 15_ 30oC (59-86oF)
- avoid excessive heat
butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, carminic acid*, D&C yellow # 10 edible white ink, FD&C Red #40*, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium metabisulfite sorbitan, sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday- Friday 9AM- 6PM PST
COMPARE TO Vicks® DayQuil® LiquiCaps® active ingredients†
Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen 325mg- Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg - Cough Suppressant
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg - Nasal Decongestant
- Alcohol free
- Antihistamine free
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company, Vicks®, DayQuil®, and LiquiCaps® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
|COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|