Maestro UV skin defense primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 11, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 30mg in 1mL, OCTINOXATE 75mg in 1mL, OCTISALATE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Laboratoires Biocosm SARL
NDC Code: 70581-001
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes, Rinse with water to remove.
if rash occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
- shake well before use
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reaply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk. regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun. especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
c12-15 alkyl benzoate, water, butylene glycol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer polymethylsilsesquioxane, vinyl dimethicone/ methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, dicaprylyl carbonate, pentylene glycol, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, fragrance, tocopherol, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate, limonene, benzyl salicylate, benzyl alcohol, linalool, tetrasodium EDTA, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal
|MAESTRO UV SKIN DEFENSE PRIMER SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
avobenzone, octinoxate, octisalate cream
|Labeler - Laboratoires Biocosm SARL (288479491)|
|Laboratoires Biocosm SARL||288479491||pack(70581-001)|