Cold and Congestion Childrens Nighttime
Medically reviewed on August 31, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 10mL
NDC Code: 0363-0058
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlem (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that last or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysena.
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COLD & CONGESTION
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 12.5 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI 5 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
Compare-to Children's Dimetapp® Nighttime Cold & Congestion active ingredients††
- Alcohol Free
- 6 years & older
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY : WALGREEN CO
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|COLD AND CONGESTION
diphenhydramine hci, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.