Cold and Congestion Childrens Nighttime
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 10mL
NDC Code: 0363-0058
Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5 mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlem (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that last or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysena.
- taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
|adults and children 12 years and over||20 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- protect from light
acesulfame potassium anhydrous citric acid, EDTA disodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, maltitol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COLD & CONGESTION
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 12.5 mg / ANTIHISTAMINE / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI 5 mg / NASAL DECONGESTANT
Compare-to Children's Dimetapp® Nighttime Cold & Congestion active ingredients††
- Alcohol Free
- 6 years & older
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY : WALGREEN CO
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
|COLD AND CONGESTION
diphenhydramine hci, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 31, 2017