Astringent by Big Lots
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Big Lots
NDC Code: 50594-875
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irrition occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected are with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the sking may occur, start with one application daily, then grdually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-getaine, fragance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Manufactured for Big Lots by: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Avenue; St. Louis, MO 63114
Made in the USA with US and Foreign Components
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Big Lots (017885351)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|