Lincoln by Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
NDC Code: 69636-3035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each gram)
Bacitracin Zinc (equal to 500 bacitracin units)
First Aid Antibiotic
- first aid to help prevent infection in minor
- cuts scrapes
For External use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergenic to any of the ingredients
- over large area of the body longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- the condition persists or get worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or Contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equals to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at controlled temperature 15°-30° C
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
hard paraffin, liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, lanolin
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (915839373)|
|Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd||915839373||manufacture(69636-3035)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.