Docusate calcium by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Docusate calcium 240mg
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-307
Docusate Calcium 240 mg
for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These could be signs of s serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily for several days, or until bowel movements are normal, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: take as directed by a doctor
- store between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn oil, D&C red #33, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, purified water and sorbitol special.
Compare to active ingredient in SURFAK®*
Safe, Effective, Non-Habit Forming
Stool Softener Laxative DC
Docusate Calcium USP, 240 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Rugby Laboratories is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Surfak®.
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
CommUnityCare Federally Qualified Health Centers
TAKE 1 CAPSULE BY MOUTH DAILY AS DIRECTED.
DOCUSATE CA.240MG CAPS#30NDC 76413-307-30
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
docusate calcium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-307), RELABEL(76413-307)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 22, 2018