Hand Sanitizer by Walgreen
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 567mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0363-0898
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, mannitol, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, fragrance, yellow 5, blue 1, red 4, ultramarines
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL60015
100% satisfaction guaranteed
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Walgreen (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|