Sal de Uvas Picot by Reckitt Benckiser Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
Dosage form: granule, effervescent
Ingredients: Citric Acid monohydrate 1.9485g, Sodium Bicarbonate 2.485g
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
NDC Code: 70565-580
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each packet)||Purposes|
|Citric acid 1.9485 g||Antacid|
|Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 2.4850 g||Antacid|
for the relief of
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Do not take more than directed or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- fully dissolve one packet in ½ glass of water every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
- adults 60 years of age and over: do not exceed 3 packets in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 to 60 years of age: do not exceed 4 packets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each packet contains: sodium 712 mg
- store in a cool, dry place
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
silicon dioxide, sucrose, tartaric acid
|SAL DE UVAS PICOT
citric acid monohydrate and sodium bicarbonate granule, effervescent
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (810061093)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.