Deep Cleaning Astringent by Krogers
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 18mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 30142-099
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
designed with you in mind
Deep Cleaning Astringent
Salicylic acid 2.0%
for the treatment of acne
for external use only
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irration occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly wth water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessice drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or evey other day
water, alcohol, isoceteth-20, fragrance, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, red 4
CLEAN & CLEAR is a registered treadmark of Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick, NJ 08933.
Johnson & Johnson is not affilated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
QUALITY GTUARANTEE 800.632.6900 www.kroger.com
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|DEEP CLEANING ASTRINGENT
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Krogers (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018