RECTICARE ADVANCED by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 200mg in 1g, LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0979
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% w/w
Lidocaine 5% w/w........................................Local Aneshtetic
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% w/w.....................Vasoconstrictor
- helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily reduces the swelling associated with irritated hemorrhoidal tissue and other anorectal disorders
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects irritated areas and inflamed perianal skin
For external use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thryoid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
ask a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Contol Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently apply wipe to the affected area by patting and then discard.
- adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
benzyl alcohol, citric acid, purified water
Toll free (888) 548-0900
glycerin and lidocaine and phenylephrine hcl cloth
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0979)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018