PreviSense Antifungal Moisture Barrier with Protease Technology
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2g in 100g
Labeler: Molnlycke Health Care
NDC Code: 0234-8578
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2.0%
For the treatment of:
- Jock itch
- Superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans)
- Relieves irritation and discomfort associated with jock itch
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Avoid contact with the eyes
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse the affected area and dry thorougly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, stop use and consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Actinidin, Alpha Tocopherol, Bees Wax, Biotin, Bromelain, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ergocalciferol, Ficin, Fragrance, Glutamine, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Proline, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Oxide
|PREVISENSE ANTIFUNGAL MOISTURE BARRIER WITH PROTEASE TECHNOLOGY
miconazole nitrate 2.0% cream
|Labeler - Molnlycke Health Care (165301032)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.