PreviSense Moisture Barrier Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 5g in 100g
Labeler: Molnlycke Health Care
NDC Code: 0234-8200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Helps treat and prevent diaper dermatitis
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and helps protect from wetness
For external use only
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns
Avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep this and all durgs out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply as needed
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Bees Wax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide
|PREVISENSE MOISTURE BARRIER CREAM
dimethicone 5% cream
|Labeler - Molnlycke Health Care (165301032)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.