Vite20 by Blaine Labs Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 0.30mg in 15mL
Labeler: Blaine Labs Inc.
NDC Code: 63347-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Cures most Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis), Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris), and Ringworm (Tinea Corporis)
- Relieves Itching, cracking, burning and scaling. which accompany these conditions
- Prevents most Athlete's Foot with daily use
- For external use only
- Do not use :
- On children under two (2) years of age unless directed by a physician
- In or near the mouth or the eyes
- For vaginal yeast infections
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four (4) weeks (for Athlete's Foot or Ringworm) or within two (2) weeks (for Jock Itch)
- Was the affected area with soap and water, dry thorougly, then apply sparingly over the affected area. Use twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For Athlete's Foot and Ringworm, use daily for four (4) weeks. For Jock Itch, use daily for two (2) weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a physician
- Wash hands after each use.
- Store at room temperature
Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Triethanokamine, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcelluose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol
BRUSH - ON
15 mL (0.5 FL OZ)
SEE SIDE PANEL FOR MORE INFORMATION
*Made in the U.S.A.
Questions or Comments?
Call 800-307-8818 M-F
7:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Blaine Labs, Inc.
11037 Lockport Place
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
This package is made from recyclable materials
miconazole nitrate liquid
|Labeler - Blaine Labs Inc. (017314571)|
|Registrant - Blaine Labs Inc. (017314571)|
|Blaine Labs Inc.||017314571||manufacture(63347-810)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2018