Vite20 by Blaine Labs Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 0.30mg in 15mL
Labeler: Blaine Labs Inc.
NDC Code: 63347-810
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Cures most Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis), Jock Itch (Tinea Cruris), and Ringworm (Tinea Corporis)
- Relieves Itching, cracking, burning and scaling. which accompany these conditions
- Prevents most Athlete's Foot with daily use
- For external use only
- Do not use :
- On children under two (2) years of age unless directed by a physician
- In or near the mouth or the eyes
- For vaginal yeast infections
avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four (4) weeks (for Athlete's Foot or Ringworm) or within two (2) weeks (for Jock Itch)
- Was the affected area with soap and water, dry thorougly, then apply sparingly over the affected area. Use twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a physician
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For Athlete's Foot and Ringworm, use daily for four (4) weeks. For Jock Itch, use daily for two (2) weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a physician
- Wash hands after each use.
- Store at room temperature
Isopropyl Alcohol, Deionized Water, Triethanokamine, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcelluose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol
BRUSH - ON
15 mL (0.5 FL OZ)
SEE SIDE PANEL FOR MORE INFORMATION
*Made in the U.S.A.
Questions or Comments?
Call 800-307-8818 M-F
7:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Blaine Labs, Inc.
11037 Lockport Place
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
This package is made from recyclable materials
miconazole nitrate liquid
|Labeler - Blaine Labs Inc. (017314571)|
|Registrant - Blaine Labs Inc. (017314571)|
|Blaine Labs Inc.||017314571||manufacture(63347-810)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.