Recticare Advanced by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g, MINERAL OIL 170mg in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 390mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0978
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Mineral Oil 17% w/w
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% w/w
White Petrolatum 39% w/w
Lidocaine 5% w/w....................................Local anesthetic
Mineral Oil 17% w/w................................Protectant
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% w/w.................Vasoconstrictor
White Petrolatum 39% w/w.....................Protectant
- helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily reduces the swelling associated with irritated hemorrhoidal tissue and other anorectal disorders
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects irritated areas and inflamed perianal skin
For external use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
ask a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger. Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
ceteth 20, cetostearyl alcohol, citric acid, propylparaben, purified water
lidocaine and mineral oil and phenylephrine hcl and white petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0978)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018