Recticare Advanced by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 50mg in 1g, MINERAL OIL 170mg in 1g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 390mg in 1g
Labeler: Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0496-0978
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Mineral Oil 17% w/w
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% w/w
White Petrolatum 39% w/w
Lidocaine 5% w/w....................................Local anesthetic
Mineral Oil 17% w/w................................Protectant
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% w/w.................Vasoconstrictor
White Petrolatum 39% w/w.....................Protectant
- helps relieve the pain, itching and burning associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily reduces the swelling associated with irritated hemorrhoidal tissue and other anorectal disorders
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects irritated areas and inflamed perianal skin
For external use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
ask a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- adults and children 12 years and older: apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- To use finger cots: Roll one finger cot over finger. Gently squeeze cream onto finger cot. Smooth a layer of the cream over affected area.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
ceteth 20, cetostearyl alcohol, citric acid, propylparaben, purified water
lidocaine and mineral oil and phenylephrine hcl and white petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Ferndale Laboratories, Inc. (005320536)|
|Ferndale Laboratories, Inc.||005320536||manufacture(0496-0978)|