Boudreauxs by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 16g in 113g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0557
Zinc Oxide, 16%........Skin Protectant
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately.
Castor Oil, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Peruvian Balsam, Petrolatum
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Store at room temperature, 20C to 27C (68F to 80F).
- Use with infants, children and adults.
- Will stain clothing and fabric.
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime.
Call toll free 1-855-785-2888
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 28, 2018