Family Care Single-Use Eye by United Exchange Corp.
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-584
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%........................Lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%..................................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, water for injection
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Toll Free: 1 800 814 8028
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE SINGLE-USE EYE
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)