Family Care Preservative Free Single Use
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 9, 2019.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-581
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%............................... Lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%..........................................Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, hydroxyethyl cellulose, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, water for injection
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Made in South Korea
|FAMILY CARE PRESERVATIVE FREE SINGLE USE
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 80 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)