Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment
Medically reviewed on March 15, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Oatmeal 430mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0199
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal oatmeal 43%
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry.
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
For use as a soak in a bath:
- Slowly sprinkle one packet in an infant tub filled with warm water. Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled on the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
Store at room temperature.
mineral oil, calcium silicate, laureth-4
866-4AVEENO; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED BRAND
colloidal oatmeal skin protectant
Steroid-free, Fragrance free, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free
Relieves Dry, Itchy, Irritated skin due to:
Rashes, Eczema, Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac, Insect Bites
5 Bath Packets TOTAL NET WT. 3.75 OZ. (106g)
|AVEENO BABY ECZEMA THERAPY SOOTHING BATH TREATMENT
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|