Icy Hot with Lidocaine Pain Relieving
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 0.4g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.1g in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-1710
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ICY HOT® with LIDOCAINE
PAIN RELIEVING CREAM
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Menthol 1 %
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
- on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use or use with a medicated patch
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
- AFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, caprylyl methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteth-20 phosphate, dicetyl phosphate, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-21, water
Keep Carton As It Contains Important Information
Close cap tightly between uses.
|ICY HOT WITH LIDOCAINE
lidocaine hcl and menthol cream
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.