FAST RELIEF REUMACETIN by Interfarma Corp
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 2.5g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 15g in 100g
Labeler: Interfarma Corp
NDC Code: 69706-0204
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Menthol 2.5%...................................External Analgesic
Methyl Salicylate 15%......................External Analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product if safety seal is broken. Store in room temperature.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Do not apply in large quantities, particularly on raw and irritated or blistered areas.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes. Use only as directed. Do not bandage tightly.
- Stop and ask doctor if condition worsen, if symptoms persist within 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Stop use if excessive skin irritation occurs.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
Caution: Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops. Avoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes. If condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
Apply to the affected area. Gently massage into the skin for a few seconds. Adults and children over 12 years of age: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age need to consult a physician.
Acrymalide, Amino Acids, Comfrey Leaf, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Glucosamine, Methyl Paraben, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Mineral Oil, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Trolamine, Water.
Miami, FL 33186.
|FAST RELIEF REUMACETIN
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Interfarma Corp (884091703)|
|Registrant - Interfarma Corp (884091703)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.