Premier Value night time severe cold and cough honey lemon infused with chamomile and white tea flavors
Dosage form: granule, for solution
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Premier Value
NDC Code: 68016-755
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each packet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 650 mg .......................................Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg ........Antihistamine/Cough suppressant
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg .................................Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains - minor sore throat pain
- headache - nasal and sinus congestion
- runny nose - sneezing
- itchy nose and throat - itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take - more than 6 packets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount - with other drugs containing acetaminophen - 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include - skin reddening - blisters - rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- In a child under 4 years of age
- If you are allergic to Acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription and non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
-If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease - heart disease - high blood pressure
- thyroid disease - diabetes - glaucoma
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, asthma, or chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks - marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days - redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur - symptoms do not get better or worsen
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
|children 4 to under 12 years of age||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||one packet|
- dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- each packet contains: potassium 7 mg, sodium 46 mg
- phenylketonurics: each packet contains phenylalanine 13 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25C (68-77F). Protect from heat and moisture.
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, caramel, D and C Yello 10, maltodextrin, natural flavors, sodium citrate, starch and sugar.
|PREMIER VALUE NIGHT TIME SEVERE COLD AND COUGH
HONEY LEMON INFUSED WITH CHAMOMILE AND WHITE TEA FLAVORS
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl, and phenylephrine hcl. granule, for solution
|Labeler - Premier Value (101668460)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.