Nighttime Sleep Aid by HealthLife of USA
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: HealthLife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
provides relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedative or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: - take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each caplet contains: Calcium 23.52 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- read all product information before using
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Colloidal silicon dioxide, Croscarmellose sodium, Dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Blue #2, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Polyethylene glycol, Polyvinyl alcohol, Talc, Titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-844-832-1138 Monday through Friday 9AM – 5PM EST or www.healthlifeofusa.com
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hcl 25 mg tablet, coated
|Labeler - HealthLife of USA (079656178)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(69517-110)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.