Tolnaftate by Family Dollar Services Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1.3g in 130g
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc.
NDC Code: 55319-065
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), ringworm (tinea corporis) and jock itch (tinea cruris)
- can prevent recurrence of most athlete's foot
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning, cracking and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot, ringworm and 2 weeks for jock itch
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks for athletes foot, ringworm and for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply daily once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalps or nails
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86ºF)
BHT, isobutane (propellent), PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B (14%w/w), talc
antifungal powder spray aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc. (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 23, 2018
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)