Pain Reliever Extra Strength by Harmon Store Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-975
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
castor oil, hypromellose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
Compare to active
ingredient in Tylenol®
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEALED UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not
manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare,
owner of the registered
trademark Tylenol® Extra Strength.
Distributed by: Liberty Procurement, Inc.,
650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 U.S.A.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Visit us at www.facevalues.com
Core Values 44-175
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63940-975)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(63940-975), PACK(63940-975)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(63940-975)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63940-975)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.