Medically reviewed on Dec 15, 2017
Dosage form: emulsion
Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL 0.06mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-1501
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Propylene Glycol 0.6%||Lubricant|
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
- if this product changes color
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- instill 1–2 drops in the affected eye(s), as needed
- Store at room temperature
boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxyl 40 stearate, POLYQUAD* (polyquarternium-1) 0.001% preservative, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol, and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
propylene glycol emulsion
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Research Ltd||007672236||manufacture(0065-1501)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)