Allergy Relief-D24 Hour 24 Hour
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-472
Loratadine, USP 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate, USP 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if blister unit is open or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
black iron oxide, candelilla wax powder, colloidal silicon dioxide, glyceryl monostearate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc and titanium dioxide
Questions? 1-888-838-2872 between 9 am and 5 pm ET, Monday – Friday.
CLARITIN-D® 24 HOUR
NON-DROWSEY* EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS
LORATADINE, USP 10 mg • PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE, USP 240 mg
ANTIHISTAMINE • NASAL DECONGESTANT
INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
OUR PHARMACISTS RECOMMEND
24 Hour RELIEF OF:
- Nasal & Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
- Sneezing ● Runny Nose ● Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
10 EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS
*When taken as directed.
See Drug Facts Panel.
|ALLERGY RELIEF-D24 HOUR
loratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 11, 2018