Childrens Allergy by Topco Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-715
(in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoonful)
Fexofenadine HCl, USP 30 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
• do not take more than directed
• do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
• do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 4 teaspoonfuls (20 mL) in 24 hours|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
• each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) contains: sodium 18 mg
• safety sealed: do not use if carton, unprinted foil inner seal, or neckband printed with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” is opened, torn or missing.
• store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
• before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
artificial raspberry flavor, butylparaben, edetate disodium, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sucrose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, xylitol
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
12 hour relief
For Ages 2 Years
INDOOR & OUTDOOR
12 Hour Relief of:
● Runny Nose
● Itchy, Watery Eyes
● Itchy Nose or Throat
● Alcohol Free
Use only with enclosed dosing cup.
Wash and let air dry after each use.
compare to Children’s Allegra® Allergy active ingredient*
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
fexofenadine hydrochloride suspension
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|