Leader Sterile Ultra Lubricating Eye
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 400mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%...........................Lubricant
Propylene glycol 0.3%.....................................Lubricant
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature
boric acid, calcium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate (20%), hydrochloric acid, hypromellose 2910, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, zinc chloride
Dublin, Ohio 43017
|LEADER STERILE ULTRA LUBRICATING EYE
polyethylene glycol 400, and propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)